chakra development in the newborn

A forum for Druid parents to discuss child-rearing issues and exchange ideas
Forum rules
If you find a topic of interest and want to continue the discussion then start a new topic under The Hearthfire with a similar name and add a link back to the topic you want to continue.
To copy a link just copy the url on the top left of your browser and then put in your post, highlight it and press the url button.
moonwolf

chakra development in the newborn

Postby moonwolf » 06 Jul 2011, 22:18

hi there, we are soon to be proud grandparents and welcoming a newborn into the family.
Can anyone direct us to some information, books/internet links on chakra development in the newborn?
many thanks
/I \

Ffenics Y Feudwy

Re: chakra development in the newborn

Postby Ffenics Y Feudwy » 08 Aug 2011, 17:36

Is this what you are looking for?

Chakra-----------Age----------------------Develops
1 Root-----------Womb to 6 mths--------primal feelings and self awareness, trust, survival.
2 Sacral----------6 mths to 2 yrs---------feeling and creativity, the right to express one's self
3 Solar Plexus---2 1/2 to 4 1/2 yrs------personal power, self esteem and thought
4 Heart----------4 1/2 to 6 1/2 yrs------relationships with self and others, compassion and desires/dreams
5 Throat---------6 1/2 to 8 1/2 yrs------responsibility, mature expression of self, self control
6 Third eye------8 1/2 to 14 yrs---------visualisation, perception of the self and self image, insight, planning for the future
7 Crown----------14 yrs to 21 yrs--------(although fully active since birth) Divine awareness, spirituality

Between 14 and 21 we reprocess the chakral stages 1-7

Chakra---Age

1----------14 - 15
2----------15 - 16
3----------16 - 17
4----------17 - 18
5----------18 - 19
6----------19 - 20
7----------20 - 21

I hope this helps in some way!

Blessings! /|\
The Weird has a name and refuses to be called Betty.

Always use "so's your face" and "only on Tuesdays" in as many conversations possible. I passed this gem onto my children!

To pronounce "LL" in welsh - pretend you're an angry cat or a vampire and force air along both sides of your tongue as you aspirate!

My Poetry eBook Free download 'cause I'm a nice person!

Return to “Druid Parenting”