UK Stay at home mum wanted for Green Parent magazine article

A forum for Druid parents to discuss child-rearing issues and exchange ideas
Forum rules
If you find a topic of interest and want to continue the discussion then start a new topic under The Hearthfire with a similar name and add a link back to the topic you want to continue.
To copy a link just copy the url on the top left of your browser and then put in your post, highlight it and press the url button.
Seren

UK Stay at home mum wanted for Green Parent magazine article

Postby Seren » 12 Oct 2012, 21:46

* I hope this message is allowed - please delete if not! *

Hi everyone

I haven't been here in a while but I am a frequent lurker and occasional poster on these boards!

Anyhow, I've come to ask a favour!

I am writing a feature for The Green Parent magazine (all being well it should be published in spring) about deciding whether to go back to work after maternity leave - I've done an interview with a woman who has put together a website and eBook aimed at making staying at home with the children seem more accessible in an age where the expectation is that you will go back to work.

I also need to write two case studies of people who did decide become a full-time mum and I wondered whether anyone here might be willing?

It would cover things like why you made the decision, how you felt, how you spend your time, the benefits and disadvantages etc. It's going to be a very positive piece - and I'm sure you'll realise from the name of it (even if you haven't seen it) that the Green Parent is very pro staying at home with your children! I'd need a photo too.

I have to get the piece in by the beginning of November.

Feel free to PM me with your details if you fancy it or just ask if you need any more information!

Brightest blessings
Hannah
"Love all, trust a few. Do wrong to none." - William Shakespeare, "All's Well That Ends Well", Act 1 Scene 1

Bracken
OBOD Druid

Re: UK Stay at home mum wanted for Green Parent magazine art

Postby Bracken » 13 Oct 2012, 00:22

Hi. I'm passing this on to somebody here.

Return to “Druid Parenting”