Book: A Poet's Ogam link below as it is relevant

Subforum for the study of the Ogham
Forum rules
If you find a topic of interest and want to continue the discussion then start a new topic under The Hearthfire with a similar name and add a link back to the topic you want to continue.
To copy a link just copy the url on the top left of your browser and then put in your post, highlight it and press the url button.

JohnPaulPatton

Re: Book: A Poet's Ogam link below as it is relevant

Postby JohnPaulPatton » 20 Jul 2011, 01:00

Thanks for posting the link Miriam.

I am the author of this book and have been studying Ogam for nearly 20 years now (shudder)!

I have set up my own website with a forum dedicated to Ogam if any of you are interested-there has already been some very interesting stuff put up there.

The site is www.thepoetsogam.com

Cheers!

JP

ebhadh
OBOD Druid

Postby ebhadh » 26 Jul 2011, 10:38

Dear JP

I have just purchased a copy of your most excellent book, the Poet's Ogam! It arrived in this morning's post and even my first quick glance through tells me I am going to greatly enjoy reading and learning a lot more about this most fascinating subject.

ebhadh :)
May the Long-Time Sun shine upon you; All Love surround you; the Pure-Light-Within guide you all the way on.

JohnPaulPatton

Postby JohnPaulPatton » 26 Jul 2011, 11:18

Dear JP

I have just purchased a copy of your most excellent book, the Poet's Ogam! It arrived in this morning's post and even my first quick glance through tells me I am going to greatly enjoy reading and learning a lot more about this most fascinating subject.

ebhadh :)
Ebhadh,

Ah, thanks a million for your kind words and for getting the book. I am delighted to have someone with an esoteric background in Ogam reading it. As it is self-published, with no advertising other than me making the odd forum post or someone who knows me referring it-there are actually very few people that I know of who have read it! lol

So anyone who has read my book is really part of a very esoteric circle! lol It will probably be recognised as a classic when I have snuffed it! :)

Cheers

JP

Return to “Ogham Study Group”