Michael Joseph Jackson

This subforum is reserved for posts honoring the memory of a person who has crossed over.
Forum rules
If you find a topic of interest and want to continue the discussion then start a new topic under The Hearthfire with a similar name and add a link back to the topic you want to continue.
To copy a link just copy the url on the top left of your browser and then put in your post, highlight it and press the url button.
Crystal Dragon
OBOD Druid

Michael Joseph Jackson

Postby Crystal Dragon » 26 Jun 2009, 08:22

:candle: Thank you for all the wonderful music you are leaving behind
ImageImageImage

When the Power of Love over comes the Love of Power, the world will know peace. (Jimi Hendrix)

Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened
Anatole France (1844-1924)

Try to remember to be more Cat like... meditate regularly, be boundless and
purr a healing vibration!

Aylyn
OBOD Bard

Re: Michael Joseph Jackson

Postby Aylyn » 26 Jun 2009, 11:25

:candle:

He was not meant for this world, but his music made a lot of fun (and sense)

Image Image Two things are in abundance in the universe: hydrogen and stupidity.

Please help my dragons grow: Image

Hennie
OBOD Druid

Postby Hennie » 26 Jun 2009, 12:32

Alfarera
OBOD Ovate

Postby Alfarera » 26 Jun 2009, 19:36

:candle: Legendary. Prayers to his family and those he was close to.
2009 SB
ImageImage Image ImageImage <--- Formerly known as llwynoges
*** Llwyn Silures seedgroup ***
Alfarera: "A woman that gives herself to her work. A creative soul that mixes between her fingers the four elements, giving form to the shapeless." - Juan A. Barajas
"Always keep your mind as bright and clear as the vast sky, the great ocean, and the highest peak, empty of all thoughts. Always keep your body filled with light and heat. Fill yourself with the power of wisdom and enlightenment." - Morihei Ueshiba
OBOD Druidspace: http://druidspace.ning.com/profile/llwynoges

Dryadia2
OBOD Druid

Postby Dryadia2 » 26 Jun 2009, 23:23

:candle:
I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than any city on earth - Steve McQueen

Eidoel

Postby Eidoel » 28 Jun 2009, 20:14

A tortured genius, a performer, an icon. Unique, dazzling.

skydove
OBOD Ovate

Postby skydove » 28 Jun 2009, 21:49

I didn't like his music that much though his tunes were certainly popular, and I detested his lifestyle sorry!
Image 2010 SB Image2011 LI Image Image2011 SB
'much of what she heard from the trees was her own self echoed back'
http://www.suerodger.moonfruit.com/.
December 2013 Seminar - Mask Making with Plaster Bandages

skydove
OBOD Ovate

Postby skydove » 29 Jun 2009, 08:38

Sorry I shouldn't have been so mean , it was the end of an exhausting weekend. He was obviously a man of great musical talent although he didn't appeal to me personally. The way he lived his life when he became famous appeared so self indulgent that to me that overshadowed his music and I have difficulty separating the two. I feel sad for him that a person who rose to such dizzy heights of fame and fortune could not come to balance within himself and lack the means to rise beyond the props that he surrounded himself with . Peace to him now.
Image 2010 SB Image2011 LI Image Image2011 SB
'much of what she heard from the trees was her own self echoed back'
http://www.suerodger.moonfruit.com/.
December 2013 Seminar - Mask Making with Plaster Bandages

DJ Droood
OBOD Druid

Postby DJ Droood » 06 Jul 2009, 20:19

Here is a video of his ghost walking across a room at Neverland...seriously..this isn't one of those BOO! videos..it was on Larry King (so it must be real)

http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/musicbl ... kson-ghost
2010 LI
2011 LI
2013 BS
12/10-Ancestors
"If organized religion is the opium of the masses, then disorganized religion is the marijuana of the lunatic fringe."
Kerry Thornley

WhiteRaven

Postby WhiteRaven » 08 Jul 2009, 03:35

After watching today's memorial to Michael, and watching the repeats on the evening programs, here I sit, crying, for a man I never met... Here I sit, mourning for a loss of a man who touched my soul... I wouldn't be moved this way if he hadn't ... I grew up with Michael. Jackson Five posters adorned my walls along with the Osmonds, David Cassidy and Bobby Sherman in my youth. I didn't care about the color of his skin, just that he had a voice that could uplift my spirits. Growing up together, his words quite often reflected what I was feeling inside. He got me... along with a million or more people that didn't have a way to express what they were feeling inside. This man was a gift from the gods, no matter what other people think. His music touched our hearts in a way that no one else could. George Eillot said it best... "The golden moments in the stream of life rush past us and we see nothing but sand; the angels come to visit us, and we only know them when they are gone." Michael, I will miss your voice in this world of overwhelming chatter. Peace be with you. :where:

Below is a link to one of my most favorite Michael Jackson songs, enjoy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iPWeu33s34
Blessings,

Raven

"If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place." ~Nora Roberts

Turtle
Location: Here and there and everywhere - fancy coming along?

Postby Turtle » 07 Nov 2011, 21:09

It will only be another hour or so and we will know the verdict against the doctor that failed to do his job which ended up in Michael Jackson's death. Having said that I feel that there's at least one other doctor and who knows more that should have been on trial too for not being proper healers but going for money, convenience, what?. Not sure this trial is justice, not as an isolated incident, but it's a start.

Loved the music, but it was those eyes that did me in. Miss that smile that could light up a whole room.

Return to “In Memoriam”