Red Cross donation for Japan

This subforum is reserved for posts honoring the memory of a person who has crossed over.
Forum rules
If you find a topic of interest and want to continue the discussion then start a new topic under The Hearthfire with a similar name and add a link back to the topic you want to continue.
To copy a link just copy the url on the top left of your browser and then put in your post, highlight it and press the url button.
wolf560

Red Cross donation for Japan

Postby wolf560 » 16 Mar 2011, 03:07

For any of you in the USA;

If you are interested in donating to the Red Cross for the relief effort for Japan...

Text "Redcross" to 90999

... to contribute $10 directly for the Japan disaster. This is from the Red Cross website itself and is verified and not a hoax.

Outside of he USA I recommend going to the Red Cross website and finding out how you can contribute locally in your area.

Red Cross
The Druids wrote nothing down, and memorized everything...
/|\ Mark /|\

Image Image
2011 BS
Speakers Corner (Sep 2011) A lesson in the Ogham
Divination method; The Awen Stones

Guild Chief; ADF Scholars Guild, Scribe GotRP ADF, Bandarach Council member, NOD Council member

ImageImageImageImage

cat
OBOD Bard

Re: Red Cross donation for Japan

Postby cat » 22 Mar 2011, 13:23

Yup Japans been very much in my thoughts at the moment too, the Red Cross is advertising the appeal on various well known web sites in the uk (amazon) .

http://www.redcross.org.uk/

I'm sending my positive thoughts don't like the word prayer myself but thats much of a muchness. Also have made a donation as i know that will help the situation.

Other wise its fairly easy to donate by walking in to a charity shop.

Return to “In Memoriam”