Breadon James Maxwell; 1-20-2011 to 3-17-2011

This subforum is reserved for posts honoring the memory of a person who has crossed over.
Forum rules
If you find a topic of interest and want to continue the discussion then start a new topic under The Hearthfire with a similar name and add a link back to the topic you want to continue.
To copy a link just copy the url on the top left of your browser and then put in your post, highlight it and press the url button.
wolf560

Breadon James Maxwell; 1-20-2011 to 3-17-2011

Postby wolf560 » 18 Mar 2011, 18:31

-------------------- Breadon James Maxwell--------------------

Born to loving parents Kathleen and Chad on 20 January 2011.
-----A community filled with Frith and Joy and Companionship welcomed him in.

Passed across the Veil amid the tears of a shocked community on 17 March 2011.
-----A community filled with anguish gathers to help and support the parents

:b: :r: :e: :a: :d: :a: :n: :s: :e: :a: :m: :a: :s: :m: :a: :c: :s: :u: :e: :l: :l:

-------------------- In Memoriam;--------------------
Chad Maxwell- To everyone, No one can truely imagine the pain and loss one feels when you lose a child. I now understand what my good friend Katy is going through and has been. I love my boys all three of them. and would dutifully give myself if it meant that he would be safe here at home tonight. Nothing would bring me greater joy then to hear him cry, to see him smile or to watch him kick.. I miss my boy.
Michael Erwin- My heart aches still, one of the most difficult days I can remember, our families love, compassion and strength are yours...Let us honor his passing with a candle lit today, may his ancestors greet him with wise eyes and a warm smile, We ask the gods to please offer his family the strength and courage they need during these trying and difficult times...
Ben Faiss- Mine aches as well. We grieve with you. And know that this too shall pass. The pains of our losses makes us better people in the end. And I know that deep in my heart there is reason for every tragity that happens. We may not know the answes now because the grief is still too near. But in time we will have that grand epiphany as to why. But not yet. Rest your mind and be still tonight. Hold your family all in your arms and tomarrow will be a new day. Much love and healing energy your way.
Mark Bailey- I truly wish I had some magic thing that would all make this better somehow. Look at Kathleen and the boys, hold them close and hug them closer. Breadon is across the Veil with the Ancestors in a place of light, peace, and fulfillment. Our hearts are heavy with the sad news of Breadans passing. Hail Breadon James Maxwell.. Hail Kathleen and Chad.... Hail the family
David Isla- I'm so sorry for your loss Chad. Breadan is with God now, smiling down on his daddy and watching over you always. Let me know if I can do anything to help. I know the distance makes that difficult, but I will do what I can.
Verik Landru- As difficult as yesterday was for me, I can't begin to imagine what it was like for you! I was heartened to see such a vibrant, loving family surrounding you. Breadan will always be a part of that norn-woven fabric. I know frigga personally took him to Frau holda and her brood. The other children are probably teaching him to jump off fences, slide down banisters and how to use the best curse words properly--you know, all the fun stuff we tell them not to do ;). Much love to your family.
Bethany- Ben, you really said how we all feel, we have shared Chad & Kat's joy and sorrow.
Beth Marshall- I love you guys so much. I know that there is nothing I can say or to take the pain away, even though I wish there was. I am here for you guys, always, please never forget that. ((HUGS)) It is a terrible loss.
Chris McCreery- I'm very sorry for your loss, Chad. Breadan, while no longer on this mortal coil, has now passed on to another existence. As said above by Mark, I wish there was some magickal formulae by which I would be able to repair this damage and make it all better, but alas I am not so talented. May the gods welcome him with open arms.
Natasha Bryant- i am so sorry for your loss my heart goes out to as do my prayers i love you all
Ben Faiss- I have no words to describe how truly my heart breaks for you both. He was one of those lights that burned so bright that is was impossable for him to stay upon this earth among us for too long. The gift I suppose is that he had two of the bravest and most loving parents that he could have. Hailsa to you both for your courage to bring him to this world. And blessed is he for where we wish to be. And again if you need any thing please feel free to call upon me my brother.
Dani Thomas- Oh Chad. I feel terrible about your loss. I will light a candle for your youngest tonight. May he be greeted with warmth and kindness in his next realm and find as much love there as he did here. My blessings go out to your family.
The Druids wrote nothing down, and memorized everything...
/|\ Mark /|\

Image Image
2011 BS
Speakers Corner (Sep 2011) A lesson in the Ogham
Divination method; The Awen Stones

Guild Chief; ADF Scholars Guild, Scribe GotRP ADF, Bandarach Council member, NOD Council member

ImageImageImageImage

Susanne
OBOD Ovate

Re: Breadon James Maxwell; 1-20-2011 to 3-17-2011

Postby Susanne » 18 Mar 2011, 23:36

:candle:
Your post brings tears to my eyes. May he be welcome by his ancestors with open arms & return to brighten all of your days in lifetimes to come. My thoughts & prayers are with you all.
Sue

Blind Owl
OBOD Bard

Postby Blind Owl » 19 Mar 2011, 09:19

:candle:
No words only time
May all involved come to know peace, acceptance and celebration
Wishing you much love and a path free from obstacles on your journey Breadon.
If scissors are not used daily on the beard, it will not be long before the beard by its luxurient growth, pretends to be the head. Hakim Jami (1414 - 1492)

Image Image
2011 BS 2011 LI

somerled
OBOD Druid

Postby somerled » 19 Mar 2011, 09:36

My thoughts are with you. I lost a son myself in 1995, so I know there is waiting a huge mountain to climb right before you. But one day, you will discover you're on top of that mountain, and you will get a clear sight of all that has happened. Just try to speak about this loss as much as you can. Try to speak about this with your other children as well and try to involve them in your ceremony.

Surely don't let any reaction of strangers or colleagues frighten you. People didn't really learn to speak about death and loss, so they try to avoid this. Sometimes conversations will stop when you enter a room, and that hurts.

I wonder if your son will visit you in the near future. My son did for a while and this helped me a lot. Right now, it probably is difficult to imagine any bright days in the near future. But they still are there waiting to be discovered. The key word for me in all of this was LOVE and it helped me to rediscover the importance of love in our lives.

So, I send you a lot of love, blessings and healing powers.

Somerled
there is no way to happiness, happiness is the way (the buddha)

2010 SB

Image Image
2011 BS

Teileag
OBOD Ovate

Postby Teileag » 19 Mar 2011, 20:55

:runningdeer: i send you all my love in this terrible time... May you find peace deep down in your hearts...
The sounds of the winds in the elms
like the strings of a harp being played,
the note of the blackbird that claps
with the wings of delight in the glade.

Attributed to Columba

http://domhaindorcha.blogspot.com/
http://www.ceilede.co.uk

wolf560

Postby wolf560 » 23 Mar 2011, 03:39

Thank you one and all...

The funeral services are tomorrow and the crossing over rites after that

Your warm wishes were very welcome to this young couple
The Druids wrote nothing down, and memorized everything...
/|\ Mark /|\

Image Image
2011 BS
Speakers Corner (Sep 2011) A lesson in the Ogham
Divination method; The Awen Stones

Guild Chief; ADF Scholars Guild, Scribe GotRP ADF, Bandarach Council member, NOD Council member

ImageImageImageImage

Return to “In Memoriam”