For Anne Dwight

This subforum is reserved for posts honoring the memory of a person who has crossed over.
Forum rules
If you find a topic of interest and want to continue the discussion then start a new topic under The Hearthfire with a similar name and add a link back to the topic you want to continue.
To copy a link just copy the url on the top left of your browser and then put in your post, highlight it and press the url button.
Runwulf

For Anne Dwight

Postby Runwulf » 24 Aug 2011, 10:33

Peace and blessings to you Anne. Anne is my dad's sister. Today she was hit by a truck while crossing the road and died instantly. A horrible way to die for someone who lived with passion and love. She is survived by daughters and grandchildren who love her very much, and her mother who I'm afraid wont be able to go on after this. Peace and blessings Anne.

(Sue, thank you for your response to my original post - I had to edit it - your support is very much appreciated.)
Last edited by Runwulf on 24 Aug 2011, 11:49, edited 2 times in total.

Susanne
OBOD Ovate

Re: For Anne Dwight

Postby Susanne » 24 Aug 2011, 10:39

Anne :hug:
I am so sorry for what has happened. The days ahead will be hard but what sounds like a loving family will be a strength for all.
Not knowing the people involved it's hard to know but I'd say give them a call & offer your support & love. First though, take a deep breath & try to center & calm yourself. I know it's hard to do with something so sudden & senseless.
My thoughts & blessings are with you.
Sue

White Star
OBOD Ovate

Postby White Star » 24 Aug 2011, 19:07

What an awful thing to happen. My aunt and uncle were killed whilst crossing a busy road many years ago. I know its hard now. My Blessings to you all at this time.
"No one has any right to buy and sell the earth for private gain. By theft and murder, they steal the land; Now everywhere the walls rise up at their command." The Diggers c. 1649

Bronzewing
OBOD Ovate

Postby Bronzewing » 26 Aug 2011, 11:47

Runwolf, I am so sorry to hear that. It must be terrible for all involved. My condolences.

Hugs,

Bronzie
"Remember to love yourself. Remember to love each other. Remember to love this earth, these rivers, these trees, these stars."
~ T. Thorn Coyle

Runwulf

Postby Runwulf » 30 Aug 2011, 20:28

White Star and Bronzie :hug:

Thank you...

mark the compost elf
OBOD Ovate

Postby mark the compost elf » 30 Aug 2011, 23:09

May she live on in the memories of all those she touches, blessings to you in this hard time.
From decay comes growth, fungal or otherwise. All stages of death are filled with life and life to be. Creation is made up of ugly beauty that is gorgeous to those who can feel as well as they can see.

merryb
OBOD Ovate

Postby merryb » 31 Aug 2011, 19:11

What a terrible thing to happen, sending healing to her family, and friends and to Anne as she passes through transition
Merryb

Bart
OBOD Ovate

Postby Bart » 31 Aug 2011, 19:21

Peace and love

Runwulf

Postby Runwulf » 04 Sep 2011, 03:46

Thank you to everyone who posted a message, very much appreciated. We've had the funeral now, so I'm relieved that part is over and I can just focus on happy memories.

Return to “In Memoriam”