My Friend Jake

This subforum is reserved for posts honoring the memory of a person who has crossed over.
Forum rules
If you find a topic of interest and want to continue the discussion then start a new topic under The Hearthfire with a similar name and add a link back to the topic you want to continue.
To copy a link just copy the url on the top left of your browser and then put in your post, highlight it and press the url button.
Willowen
OBOD Bard

My Friend Jake

Postby Willowen » 30 Nov 2011, 08:00

A few months ago my friend and fellow band member, "Jake" Dow lost his battle with cancer and we knew it would only be a matter of time before he left this life.
Jake started on his journey to the Summerland on November 26. I know in my heart that the circle of life begins again, but I will miss him and his phenomenal guitar playing.
We jammed together for quite a few years my friend. I didn't know it would be this hard to let you go.
Godspeed on your journey Jake. :wolfmoon: :seasons: :feather:
"The Way itself is a strengthening of spirit, a growing closer to the balance that governs the world. Progress is slow along the Way, but every step of the journey is like a note in the oldest tune of all. When you have the tune complete, you complete yourself." from Moonheart by Charles De Lint

merryb
OBOD Ovate

Re: My Friend Jake

Postby merryb » 30 Nov 2011, 10:12

Send Jake Reiki as he moves into transition to summerlands. And also for you and all his family and friends.

with blessings
Merryb

Susanne
OBOD Ovate

Re: My Friend Jake

Postby Susanne » 30 Nov 2011, 12:05

Blessings to you & to Jake on his new journey. It's so hard to be left behind. :hug:

Return to “In Memoriam”