LCpl Jason Kameroff

This subforum is reserved for posts honoring the memory of a person who has crossed over.
Forum rules
If you find a topic of interest and want to continue the discussion then start a new topic under The Hearthfire with a similar name and add a link back to the topic you want to continue.
To copy a link just copy the url on the top left of your browser and then put in your post, highlight it and press the url button.
Equidae

LCpl Jason Kameroff

Postby Equidae » 03 Apr 2012, 19:32

As of now Jason has been gone for two years from the 28th. We went to communications school together, and managed to make being in the high desert during winter as fun as possible, despite in the riddle of the . I miss you :gloomy:
“So you're made of detritus [from exploded stars]. Get over it. Or better yet, celebrate it. After all, what nobler thought can one cherish than that the universe lives within us all?” - Neil deGrasse Tyson

“Recognize that the very molecules that make up your body, the atoms that construct the molecules, are traceable to the crucibles that were once the centers of high mass stars that exploded their chemically rich guts into the galaxy, enriching pristine gas clouds with the chemistry of life. So that we are all connected to each other biologically, to the earth chemically and to the rest of the universe atomically. That’s kinda cool! That makes me smile and I actually feel quite large at the end of that. It’s not that we are better than the universe, we are part of the universe. We are in the universe and the universe is in us.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson

Twyrch
OBOD Druid

Re: LCpl Jason Kameroff

Postby Twyrch » 13 Feb 2013, 16:19

Please excuse the lateness of this. :candle: for Jason.
Twyrch  /|\  J. D. Edwards

ImageImageImage

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J. R. R. Tolkien

Return to “In Memoriam”