Farewell Janet

This subforum is reserved for posts honoring the memory of a person who has crossed over.
Forum rules
If you find a topic of interest and want to continue the discussion then start a new topic under The Hearthfire with a similar name and add a link back to the topic you want to continue.
To copy a link just copy the url on the top left of your browser and then put in your post, highlight it and press the url button.
Willowen
OBOD Bard

Farewell Janet

Postby Willowen » 26 Jul 2014, 00:12

It is time to say goodbye to wonderfully talented woman; my friend Janet. She was a phenomenal librarian, a keeper of spiritual secrets, an exceptional poet, and a lady who believed in Magic. She fought a valiant battle, she was such a courageous soul. Janet taught me to believe in myself, she inspired me to keep writing, and to never stop believing in Magic. You're light still burns bright my friend. Godspeed! :chkrose:
"The Way itself is a strengthening of spirit, a growing closer to the balance that governs the world. Progress is slow along the Way, but every step of the journey is like a note in the oldest tune of all. When you have the tune complete, you complete yourself." from Moonheart by Charles De Lint

Aphritha
OBOD Bard

Re: Farewell Janet

Postby Aphritha » 26 Jul 2014, 05:19

I'm sorry for your loss. :(

Catafonia
OBOD Ovate

Postby Catafonia » 26 Jul 2014, 21:33

She sounds like a wonderful woman. May her inspiration guide you on your path.

With respect
Catafonia :smgrove:

Sciethe
OBOD Ovate

Postby Sciethe » 26 Jul 2014, 21:41

Some people are just inspiring. Their spirit lives on in so many ways, not least the love of their friends. Sympathy.
S
For in his morning orisons he loves the sun and the sun loves him. For he is of the tribe of Tiger. Christopher Smart

Willowen
OBOD Bard

Postby Willowen » 28 Jul 2014, 04:12

Thank you everyone for helping me to mark the passage of my friend, Janet. :torch:
"The Way itself is a strengthening of spirit, a growing closer to the balance that governs the world. Progress is slow along the Way, but every step of the journey is like a note in the oldest tune of all. When you have the tune complete, you complete yourself." from Moonheart by Charles De Lint

Return to “In Memoriam”