For Sunny Sue

This subforum is reserved for posts honoring the memory of pets or other animal friends who now wait for us at the Rainbow Bridge.
Forum rules
If you find a topic of interest and want to continue the discussion then start a new topic under The Hearthfire with a similar name and add a link back to the topic you want to continue.
To copy a link just copy the url on the top left of your browser and then put in your post, highlight it and press the url button.
daseinx

For Sunny Sue

Postby daseinx » 07 Aug 2010, 04:01

Sunny was my mother's pup, a Pomeranian. She was a sweet, loving dog who gave my mother comfort after her best friend, her brother and her mother died. Mom passed away three years ago and my sister has been caring for Sunny since then. Sunny died today when she got a hold of a bone she wasn't supposed to get and choked. My sister is distraught because she had to sit helplessly by as Sunny passed. She couldn't get the bone out of her throat, despite trying. So Mom has come to take Sunny to the Summer Lands. I remember clearly Sunny's concern when I took my mother to the hospital for the last time. She knew her mama was going away. They are together now in fields of green, beneath a spreading oak by a babbling brook.

Megan

Re: For Sunny Sue

Postby Megan » 07 Aug 2010, 06:26

I'm sorry for your loss, though as you said, they can now be together again. :hug: :candle:
~ Megan ~
"... I will never give up. I believe in the person that I am." - Neese

Crystal Dragon
OBOD Druid

Postby Crystal Dragon » 07 Aug 2010, 08:43

:candle: For Sunny Sue

:hug: For you daseinx and your sister. Please tell your sister that accidents happen and sometimes events take place quite unexpectedly over which we have little or no control, no matter what actions we may try to take. Your sister must try not to blame herself.
ImageImageImage

When the Power of Love over comes the Love of Power, the world will know peace. (Jimi Hendrix)

Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened
Anatole France (1844-1924)

Try to remember to be more Cat like... meditate regularly, be boundless and
purr a healing vibration!

wyeuro
OBOD Druid

Postby wyeuro » 08 Aug 2010, 02:24

oh poor dog. yes, your poor sister, having to go through that. :yew: :candle: :candle:

merryb
OBOD Ovate

Postby merryb » 08 Aug 2010, 07:50

Sending Blesing and healing for your sister, and for you. The connection to your mother must make the loose of Sunny Sue deeper for you all.

Sending blessing for the highest good for Sunny Sue for her transition to the other world and to your mother also.

Merryb

Spirit Bear
OBOD Bard

Postby Spirit Bear » 08 Aug 2010, 13:03

:candle: Prayers and Blessings for Sunny :candle:
A big :hug: and healing thoughts for you and your sister.
:brnbear: Spirit Medicine Bear :brnbear:

“Every animal knows more than you do.”—Native American Proverb
≈✿≈ We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals ≈✿≈ ~ Immanual Kant ~

Image Image Image

fujian90

Postby fujian90 » 25 Oct 2010, 08:04

Sue takes a walk on sunny Sundays.

Return to “Rainbow Bridge”