peggy

This subforum is reserved for posts honoring the memory of pets or other animal friends who now wait for us at the Rainbow Bridge.
Forum rules
If you find a topic of interest and want to continue the discussion then start a new topic under The Hearthfire with a similar name and add a link back to the topic you want to continue.
To copy a link just copy the url on the top left of your browser and then put in your post, highlight it and press the url button.
wyeuro
OBOD Druid

peggy

Postby wyeuro » 08 Aug 2010, 02:42

peggy.JPG
peggy
peggy.JPG (40.9 KiB) Viewed 3092 times
she died about six weeks ago and i was too sad to tell anyone. she's the bravest, wisest, kindliest, best companion anyone could have. broke my heart to lose her. she'd been sick for a while with an ulcerated bladder, but died without undue pain, naturally, in her own time, in her own way.
bye bye, peggy! maybe we'll meet again, and finish our interesting long conversation.

merryb
OBOD Ovate

Re: peggy

Postby merryb » 08 Aug 2010, 07:43

Hi

I cam emphasise with your saddness. Peggy looks beautiful and she gave you the gift of her loyality and love. We are priveleged to have known are beautiful pets.

I can imagine that as she was a terrier it is in the silence of your house that your loose is felt.

When my dog Dee died after 18 years it broke my heart when I came home and put the key in the door and there was silence.

I have a another dog now Poppy - I thought I would not get another dog but she came by chance after being tied up for most of her puppy first year. She is wild and gentle and so different from Dee but I still look back with joy and laughter on Dee. When he died I thought he was such a good well behaved dog but Poppy has reminded of his fun side and naughty side.

I feel for you and send blessings to you and Peggy in her transition to the other world.
Merryb

Crystal Dragon
OBOD Druid

Postby Crystal Dragon » 08 Aug 2010, 08:39

:candle: For Peggy
:hug: For you wyeuro
ImageImageImage

When the Power of Love over comes the Love of Power, the world will know peace. (Jimi Hendrix)

Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened
Anatole France (1844-1924)

Try to remember to be more Cat like... meditate regularly, be boundless and
purr a healing vibration!

Spirit Bear
OBOD Bard

Postby Spirit Bear » 08 Aug 2010, 12:58

:candle: Thoughts,Prayers and Blessings for Peggy :candle:
and a big :hug: for you Wyeuro
:brnbear: Spirit Medicine Bear :brnbear:

“Every animal knows more than you do.”—Native American Proverb
≈✿≈ We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals ≈✿≈ ~ Immanual Kant ~

Image Image Image

wyeuro
OBOD Druid

Postby wyeuro » 09 Aug 2010, 00:45

thank you all. yes it's the silence, and when i go about the farm and walking in the bush, i'm alone . . .
we'll be getting another dog soon - a farm needs one - and so do i!

Return to “Rainbow Bridge”