Stella has gone to find Madison

This subforum is reserved for posts honoring the memory of pets or other animal friends who now wait for us at the Rainbow Bridge.
Forum rules
If you find a topic of interest and want to continue the discussion then start a new topic under The Hearthfire with a similar name and add a link back to the topic you want to continue.
To copy a link just copy the url on the top left of your browser and then put in your post, highlight it and press the url button.
Branta
OBOD Bard

Stella has gone to find Madison

Postby Branta » 01 Nov 2010, 15:51

Well, my odd, pudgy, purple/grey kitty has gone to find her friend. She was never the same after Madison died, it broke her heart and her spirit (see my post for last September). Stella was a neat old soul that I rescued from a vet clinic. She had been thrown from a vehicle and always had a funny cocked tail and a limp. She was part of my life for 15 years. She did not have the gentle passing that Madison did, and for that I am so sorry. I was telling her to let go and find her firend and she finally did. Stella will be happy again.

Water give me life,
Fire give me warmth,
Wind give me breath,
And should death take me from those I love,
May the Earth tack me back to where I love to be.
Stand still, the forest knows where you are, you must let it find you.

merryb
OBOD Ovate

Re: Stella has gone to find Madison

Postby merryb » 01 Nov 2010, 20:08

Sending blessigs and light to Stella and Madison in the other world. It is sad when are pets die, they become so woven into our lives.

Blessing and light to you Branta
Merry B

Return to “Rainbow Bridge”