Introducing Myself..

FAQs, Guidelines and other general disucssions concerning writing-open to all board membership.
El of LA
OBOD Ovate

Introducing Myself..

Post by El of LA »

Hello! Is this form still active?

I am a writer of technical materials, computer documentation, training materials, newsletters, news on gaming and massive multiplayer servers and poetry! Now that I'm retired, and had the inclination to include some of my poetry into my Bardic Course summation and request for Ovate instruction; I have decided it is far past time to spread my wings and write more. I'd like to perhaps even write 'that book' that has laid inside me for decades as I struggled to make a living and survive a disability that gave me difficulty. I'd like to write and submit articles to Touchstone as well, as this is the kind of thing I have done as a writer over the years.

Does anyone here contribute? Does anyone here 'write that Druidic-themed book' that lives in their soul?

I'd like to meet you all and talk of these things!

Blessings, - El
Image Image Member of Wisconsin, US's, "Firefly" Seed Group.
Aurelia
OBOD Bard

Re: Introducing Myself..

Post by Aurelia »

Hello El

Yes you will find the forum active. There are also a ton of posts from over the years so you may want to try a keyword search and revive an old post if it already suits your purposes. I believe I saw a recent touchstone entry that had first showed up here as an esteiddfod entry.

I’m still squirreling my maybe-this-will-end-up-in-a-book notes away for a quieter life phase. Good luck on your path!
Image 2023 Beltane
El of LA
OBOD Ovate

Re: Introducing Myself..

Post by El of LA »

Thank you! I will search!
Image Image Member of Wisconsin, US's, "Firefly" Seed Group.