Stress/Depression/Anger

Discuss health and harmony of the body, spirit, the Earth, and environment...
Forum rules
Prior to administering anything, homeopathic or conventional to anyone's diet, pets especially, we feel that personal health history must be considered, and a medical professional should be consulted. There are many instances where even the most "harmless" additive has had contraindications and caused more harm than good. We believe everyone here is responsible and understands that, but it is important to re-state.
If you find a topic of interest and want to continue the discussion then start a new topic under The Hearthfire with a similar name and add a link back to the topic you want to continue.
To copy a link just copy the url on the top left of your browser and then put in your post, highlight it and press the url button.
MistyNightWind

Re: Stress/Depression/Anger

Postby MistyNightWind » 18 Jul 2010, 12:09

Thank you for your reply mantis.
Yes it seems like alot of people do, the older I get it seems more and more people are siffering with depression, maybe it's the time we live in?
Although there is a difference between the clinical depression and being depressed due to an event, but I would imagine bother are experienced in a similiar manner?
Apparantly exercise releases endorphines in your brain which is what makes people feel good when they exercise, and apparantly chocolate, and I've heard cheese but I'm not sure on that one..., can have the same effect!

As it is I am feeling better now- just slightly reclusive, although I know there will come atime when when this is not so, for the former and the latter.
Definantly working out the cause- which is very difficult- then mulling over this till I found a way to come to terms with it helped. Also meditation and focusing on Druidry.
How is everyone else feeling?

Love and Laughter
Misty
"Only when the last tree is cut, when the last river is polluted and when the last fish is caught, will people realise that they can not eat money."
Image Image

mantis
OBOD Bard

Postby mantis » 18 Jul 2010, 21:40

I'm alongside being a trainee Bard and wiccan priest,I'm also a reiki practioner.So if you can meditate(or just relax for 5 mins) at 9pm tommorow night I will send you some healing.Don't worry if you are busy just knowing healing is coming your way is fine.
If you prefer me not too,I won't.No worries.

MistyNightWind

Postby MistyNightWind » 30 Jul 2010, 15:38

Hi Mantis, sorry I've not checked the messages on here for a little while. Yes that would be much apprechiated thankyou.
Currently just finsihed crying, well just about, but I don't even know why. And just when I thought I was getting better...

MistyNightWind

Postby MistyNightWind » 30 Jul 2010, 15:49

if you cannot think of a reason why that is, you might try the bach flower remedy Mustard.. that's the one for sudden depressions out of the blue with no known cause (sometimes described as a black cloud blocking the sun, which goes a way as sudden as it came...)
I think I may give this a go, next time Im in town.

Love and Laughter
Misty
"Only when the last tree is cut, when the last river is polluted and when the last fish is caught, will people realise that they can not eat money."
Image Image

Aigeann
OBOD Druid

Postby Aigeann » 02 Aug 2010, 17:44

Hi Mantis, sorry I've not checked the messages on here for a little while. Yes that would be much apprechiated thankyou.
Currently just finsihed crying, well just about, but I don't even know why. And just when I thought I was getting better...

((((massive caring cyber hug)))))
ImageImage

MistyNightWind

Postby MistyNightWind » 02 Aug 2010, 21:35

(((hugs back)))

Thank you!
Image Image

Return to “Health and Healing”