Healing thoughts needed please

Discuss health and harmony of the body, spirit, the Earth, and environment...
Forum rules
Prior to administering anything, homeopathic or conventional to anyone's diet, pets especially, we feel that personal health history must be considered, and a medical professional should be consulted. There are many instances where even the most "harmless" additive has had contraindications and caused more harm than good. We believe everyone here is responsible and understands that, but it is important to re-state.
If you find a topic of interest and want to continue the discussion then start a new topic under The Hearthfire with a similar name and add a link back to the topic you want to continue.
To copy a link just copy the url on the top left of your browser and then put in your post, highlight it and press the url button.
Blyth
OBOD Ovate

Healing thoughts needed please

Postby Blyth » 27 Sep 2014, 11:33

On 3rd September I had surgery for what is called a two stage revision on my artificial left knee joint. This was needed because the artificial knee joint had become infected. During the 6 hour surgery, the knee joint was sent to the Lab for identification of the bug. Antibiotic cement spacers are inserted where the knee joint used to be. I also have IV antiobiotics and tablets. When the infection has cleared, I can then have another new knee joint inserted. At the moment, I can put no pressure on my left foot so I have very restricted mobility.

As the infection seems to be very slow in clearing, could I please ask for any healing vibes, thoughts and prayers you are able to send me.

Thank you and Blessings :-(
"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated."
— Mahatma Gandhi

Crystal Dragon
OBOD Druid

Re: Healing thoughts needed please

Postby Crystal Dragon » 28 Sep 2014, 10:16

So sorry to read about your knee problems Blyth, will certainly send healing vibes, thoughts and prayers your way. I hope it won't be too long before the infection clears and you are able to have another new knee joint inserted, take care :hug: xx
ImageImageImage

When the Power of Love over comes the Love of Power, the world will know peace. (Jimi Hendrix)

Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened
Anatole France (1844-1924)

Try to remember to be more Cat like... meditate regularly, be boundless and
purr a healing vibration!

Oakapple
OBOD Druid

Postby Oakapple » 28 Sep 2014, 13:02

Hoping you are soon on the mend, and that you have plenty of interesting stuff to do indoors.

Nothing's forgotten......nothing is ever forgotten

Blyth
OBOD Ovate

Postby Blyth » 28 Sep 2014, 14:47

Thank you Crystal Dragon and Oakapple. I really appreciate your kind thoughts x
"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated."
— Mahatma Gandhi

PeteBranduir
OBOD Bard

Postby PeteBranduir » 28 Sep 2014, 19:10

I hope I'm not.too late but I'll also be sending some your way. Hope it helps. I wish you the world of health.
If at first you don't succeed, I hope it wasn't brain surgery.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

DaRC
OBOD Ovate

Postby DaRC » 29 Sep 2014, 11:41

Best wishes for your knee healing, clearing the infection and getting yourself mobile again |-)
Most dear is fire to the sons of men,
most sweet the sight of the sun;
good is health if one can but keep it,
and to live a life without shame. (Havamal 68)
http://gewessiman.blogspot.co.uk Image

Blyth
OBOD Ovate

Postby Blyth » 30 Sep 2014, 11:41

Thank you PeteBranduir and DaRC for your good wishes and healing thoughts. This is the first morning I have awoken without pain and mentally I feel stronger
— Mahatma Gandhi

Aphritha
OBOD Bard

Postby Aphritha » 30 Sep 2014, 16:26

Sorry to hear of the troubles, and glad you're improving! I hope this is a continuing trend(the healing, that is).

Return to “Health and Healing”