The Owl Card

Subforum for the study of the Druid Animal Oracle
Forum rules
If you find a topic of interest and want to continue the discussion then start a new topic under The Hearthfire with a similar name and add a link back to the topic you want to continue.
To copy a link just copy the url on the top left of your browser and then put in your post, highlight it and press the url button.
Willowen
OBOD Bard

The Owl Card

Postby Willowen » 11 Jan 2014, 20:11

Greetings everyone :hiya:
I am getting serious about using the cards more often and today I drew the Owl card. I was asking for direction concerning a relationship that's become a problem. This is what I gleaned from the card; "Cailleach-oidhche teaches us the wisdom of turning a disadvantage into an advantage" p. 50 The Druid Animal Oracle. Due to health issues I've let myself become stagnant, as well as loosing track of my path to enlightenment. I can use this time of darkness to heal myself and gain wisdom. I can detach myself from toxic relationships by setting boundaries, but at the same time I can still be kind.
Finding myself disabled at this point in my life was somewhat traumatic, still this can be a positive thing. I can use this time to grow, motivate myself more towards the esoteric studies that I need to achieve my own spiritual growth, and I can still teach as well as help others to find Peace. This particular card couldn't have come into my life at a better time? Time to light the fire and get to work. :warm:
Has anyone else found this particular card to be helpful? Please share your experience because I would love to hear about it.

Bright Blessings,
Willowen :wolf:
"The Way itself is a strengthening of spirit, a growing closer to the balance that governs the world. Progress is slow along the Way, but every step of the journey is like a note in the oldest tune of all. When you have the tune complete, you complete yourself." from Moonheart by Charles De Lint

Aphritha
OBOD Bard

Re: The Owl Card

Postby Aphritha » 11 Jan 2014, 20:27

How wonderful the owl flew in to guide your path today! You were able to pull alot of information from your reading. I look forward to hearing your progress with everything.
I don't think the owl has appeared in my daily card draw yet...

Return to “Druid Animal Oracle (DAO) Study Group”