John Michael Greer

For discussion of books, movies, plays and other literature relevant to Druidry
Forum rules
If you find a topic of interest and want to continue the discussion then start a new topic under The Hearthfire with a similar name and add a link back to the topic you want to continue.
To copy a link just copy the url on the top left of your browser and then put in your post, highlight it and press the url button.
D'Arzhur
OBOD Druid

Re: John Michael Greer

Postby D'Arzhur » 17 Jun 2014, 21:29

:grin: :grin:
D'Arzhur
Tradu/i\re
ImageImage
Image :daraoi: :awen:

Brân Gannaid
OBOD Bard

Postby Brân Gannaid » 19 Jun 2014, 03:53

Thank you Brân :)
(Just a comment on the bits concerning the Obod course...as we all know it is not necessary to study each grade for 7 years :) )

As an example of JM Greer's humor:
The Frequently Thrown Tantrums page :grin:
Yeah, I wondered about the "7 years" claim.

I like his wit and scholarship. I lived in Maryland until recently, and he visited the Unitarian-Universalist church where I was a member (UU's have associated pagan groups in many churches). He was very well-received.
Soaring high on a wind current, I gaze down at the rugged shapes of the mountains and the shimmering water of the lakes, and thank the Goddess that I am Crow.

D'Arzhur
OBOD Druid

Postby D'Arzhur » 19 Jun 2014, 20:47

I like his wit and scholarship. I lived in Maryland until recently, and he visited the Unitarian-Universalist church where I was a member (UU's have associated pagan groups in many churches). He was very well-received.
Indeed his wit and scholarship are impressive. And I did not know until I read the biography you posted that his wife Sara had herself such an impressive bio!
D'Arzhur
Tradu/i\re
ImageImage
Image :daraoi: :awen:

Return to “The Reading Room”