Collecting Research Participants

Having board problems? If you’ve read the "How-to"s and still can’t figure it out, post questions here and someone who’s been there/done that will try to answer you.
Fionn the Bard

Collecting Research Participants

Post by Fionn the Bard »

Hi, OBOD admin!

I am a member of the OBOD for 11 years now and I am beginning the research phase of my Ph.D. I have a question about recruiting people for my dissertation. I am a doctoral candidate at Saybrook University in California studying spiritual experiences at heritage sites in Ireland. I was wondering if I may post a digital flyer to recruit participants in one of the forums here to join my research.

I will send the exact info to you first if you so desire. You and the other admin are more than welcome to review my material before I post it. I look forward to hearing your response and hope to get my research underway very soon.

p.s. you too are welcome to join if you fit the criteria, as well. In total, I am only going to need 3-4 people.

Thanks for your time and consideration!

Paul White a.k.a. "Fionn the Bard" /|\
Heddwen
OBOD Druid

Re: Collecting Research Participants

Post by Heddwen »

Hello Paul,

It may be quicker if you PM Selene with your message. Good luck with your research, it sounds very interesting.

Blessings,

Heddwen.
Fionn the Bard

Post by Fionn the Bard »

Thank you very much, Heddwen! I appreciate you helping out.

I am curious, though. Have you had a spiritual experience at a stone circle or burial mound (i.e. megalithic sites)? I hade a few throughout my life and the most profound happened at Newgrange in Ireland.

Cheers!
Heddwen wrote: 21 May 2020, 06:34 Hello Paul,

It may be quicker if you PM Selene with your message. Good luck with your research, it sounds very interesting.

Blessings,

Heddwen.
Heddwen
OBOD Druid

Post by Heddwen »

Yes I have, but not in Ireland but on Anglesey north Wales. I would love to go to Ireland one day and especially Newgrange. :)