an intersting thing/question

A forum for discussion of the Shamanic path.
Forum rules
The focus of this forum is on the positive aspects of Shamanism, especially in connection with Druidry. Please feel free to discuss, ask questions and share your ideas and experiences. This is a public forum, viewable by guests as well as members, and is cataloged by most search engines.

If you find a topic of interest and want to continue the discussion then start a new topic under The Hearthfire with a similar name and add a link back to the topic you want to continue.
To copy a link just copy the url on the top left of your browser and then put in your post, highlight it and press the url button.
magictgboy

an intersting thing/question

Post by magictgboy » 15 Feb 2007, 20:58

Well i just found out that my great grandpa was a shamanic healer and it sucks that hardly anything is know about him not even his name b/c all the people that knew anything about him r well not with us in body. well i have a question i had my aura read and i was told i have extraordanary connection with the sprit world and well im wondering if i inharetd it from him or if it just happend that way what do you think? :dance:

Ade Sundog
OBOD Ovate

Re: an intersting thing/question

Post by Ade Sundog » 13 Mar 2010, 13:35

Maybe both. Eh? :shake:
:sun:

Og - Ha - Be

Make Tea Not War :greenpeace:

MiriamSPia

Re: an intersting thing/question

Post by MiriamSPia » 28 Nov 2010, 20:57

You probably inherited it. Its your choice whether to cultivate it or not. Too bad he's not around to be your mentor. Even so, if you ask him for guidance, maybe he or what he represents can send you some help from the spirit realm.

Return to “The Shamanic Druid”