CLOSURE PRAYERS...

A forum for discussion of the Shamanic path.
Forum rules
The focus of this forum is on the positive aspects of Shamanism, especially in connection with Druidry. Please feel free to discuss, ask questions and share your ideas and experiences. This is a public forum, viewable by guests as well as members, and is cataloged by most search engines.

If you find a topic of interest and want to continue the discussion then start a new topic under The Hearthfire with a similar name and add a link back to the topic you want to continue.
To copy a link just copy the url on the top left of your browser and then put in your post, highlight it and press the url button.
Kaya-Nita
Location: From under the hill and over the hill sipping on elderberry wine

Post by Kaya-Nita » 09 Oct 2004, 01:47

It is not just the Druid way but should be the human way, we are all from different walks of life rangeing in from religion to heritage. The human way is careing for each person with compassion in our hearts and Spirits.
We have a common thread here we are part of this human race. If we look out for one and other than no one will slip through the cracks so to speak, all we need to do besides pray is walk with open hearts and minds to those things we find different about others.

Do you know we are only 5 people away from knowing the WHOLE LIVING HUMAN RACE???? there is something to make you go HMMM???

This was a study done on the History Channel last year. Through most of our family and friends we know so many now all over the world and my friends if you look at it is a cool place to be. But we must take care of eachother and Mother Earth too. All things have a living Spirit and a little comapssion will carry you a long ways.

Also remeber what we learned as kids "The golden rule" "Treat people even strangers as you wish to be treated. "

"What you put out is what comes back to you 3 fold" and the more negative 10 fold.

Each day give a little of your self to those who are in need and even to those who aren't for one day you too may be in need. Prayer is one way to give of your self and Hey guys it's FREE. Something everybodies pocket book can handle. The only thing it may cost is a little time and effort and i don't think that is too much to ask anyone. :candle: :brnbear: :awen:

Branbeith

Post by Branbeith » 11 Nov 2004, 07:07

The unrest on this plane is being felt in the Otherworld. My guides have been restless and my totem has not been his usual playful self. Something is up. Even Nature is lashing out - look at the huricanes, and the ring of fire is becoming active. Stress is everywhere. People, as a rule, are the most unhappy that I have seen in a long time.

This uneasiness is just not affecting humanity.
May there be Peace in the north, south east, and west
Peace to man and woman
Peace to nature
Peace to the universe
Peace to the Otherworld
Peace to the Divine

peace to all who need it
:candle: :candle: :candle:

Torc
OBOD Druid

Post by Torc » 14 Nov 2004, 01:14

:candle: :terra: :zen:

Saille-Panthera
OBOD Bard

Post by Saille-Panthera » 17 Nov 2004, 13:31

:candle: :hug: :candle:
Image Image Image Image

'All we have to do is preserve our personality, to live our own life, to be captain of our own ship, and all will be well' (Dr. E. Bach)

Wolfwalker

Post by Wolfwalker » 31 Jul 2005, 02:55

A good friend of mine and his wife are having marital difficulties. Her father suffered a long time through illness before he died when she was in her late teens-early twenties before he crossed over. My friend has been very ill for a long time but is finally beginning to heal physically slowly, but emotionally at a faster rate. Thing is, it has reawakened her feeling from the years of watching her father's slow death and she fears losing her husband over a long drawn-out sickness too. I have talked to her also after she asked me my thoughts and feelings about life and death, and when life should be prolonged, which I answered with, "as long as the person wants to hold on and stay in this world,... Until they are ready to let go and cross over." She accepted that, but is still unable to let go of her old fears. I think she has already decided to end their marriage, even though he is healing, just because of lingering darkness in her feelings, pain from the loss of her father from multiple cancers.
I ask your prayers for them both, that if this is what she decides to force upon them both that they are both able to find closure and healing. He is accepting that her feelings very likely will not change or be changed, and that he may find himself moving out into a place of his own on his own before the cold seasons come. His biggest concern is their child and how his mother's expressing her fears so much infront of their 8 year old might affect the child's own inner self. He's afraid she's going to pass along her morbid fear of possibly losing daddy to death will cause their child fearfulness and add another link to a chain of distorted inner vision. Pray she will see that she's passing her own fears along to their 8 year old before too much damage is done, which is a needed part of closure for her I think, whether she stays in the marriage or continues to press for an end to the marriage.
/|\, Peter
Love people and use things, NOT use people and love things...

Kat Lady
OBOD Druid

Post by Kat Lady » 31 Jul 2005, 03:02

:candle:
May she find peace in her decisions.
If man could be crossed with the cat it would improve man, but it would deteriorate the cat.--Mark Twain

Flora

Post by Flora » 31 Jul 2005, 11:31

Love, light and strength for the three of them.

:oakfall: Flora
The drum is the Great Spirit's favorite instrument. That's why we were all given a heartbeat. (Mano, Navajo Elder)

Dryadia2
OBOD Druid

Post by Dryadia2 » 31 Jul 2005, 19:03

My thoughts and prayers go to your friends' family. :candle:

Peace and Blessings,
:dryadia: /|\
I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than any city on earth - Steve McQueen

Seeker
OBOD Druid

Post by Seeker » 31 Jul 2005, 20:51

Much peace and courage to your friend and family... :candle:
"Do not seek to follow in the footsteps of the men of old; seek what they sought."
Matsuo Basho

Flying Swan
OBOD Ovate

Post by Flying Swan » 30 Sep 2005, 09:42

My prayers join with yours for the three souls, your friends, Wolfwalker. :candle: :candle: :candle:
My prayers are also for others experiencing the same dilemmas.
Also my heartfelt thanks to all, for your expressions of caring and love for people you don't know, which moved me to tears this morning when I also was feeling fragile. :cry: I have really taken strengh from this thread :acornantlers: .
Doesn't that just show how strong all our prayers are when they are sent out for peace, sent in the direction of the elements (see Carragh's postings on weather folk), and sent out into the universe in general.
Blessings, Blessings all of you :hug: :hug: :hug:
Who enters the Tale, walks the world between worlds...'

Petrichor
OBOD Ovate

Post by Petrichor » 29 Dec 2005, 14:20

We all exist in the great Ocean of life - our Pain our Love our Grief our Joy - all somehow shared .

I feel a great sorrow for the rift that Wolfwalker speaks of ................

& I applaud the energy he spends in helping to heal the wound .

Count me in folks - I'm proud to be a part of you all .

May Love shine through .

Zimran
Formerly - Zimran - Aracos - Petrichor

I AM AN OLD MAN
BUT I AM A YOUNG GARDINER
Albert Einstein

Tynan Elder Oak
OBOD Druid

Post by Tynan Elder Oak » 02 Jun 2006, 12:13

Oaks circle meet tonight  Friday's    we will also lift up and shine the light for those that are in fear, pain suffering in any way.

I may not be able to take away your pain, but I can be your sister/brother and share your burden with you,  Lets us all journey together in this way and make it a journey worth taking.  Blessings in the light and peace always.

Return to “The Shamanic Druid”