Water Ceremony with Dr. Masaru Emoto

This subforum is for discussions of any issues and concerns that impact the environment, such as biodiversity, global climate change, genetically engineered plants and animals, human population, animal and nature conservation, natural disasters, etc.
Forum rules
If you find a topic of interest and want to continue the discussion then start a new topic under The Hearthfire with a similar name and add a link back to the topic you want to continue.
To copy a link just copy the url on the top left of your browser and then put in your post, highlight it and press the url button.
Ulysses

Water Ceremony with Dr. Masaru Emoto

Postby Ulysses » 30 Mar 2011, 12:37

A letter from Dr Masaru Emoto...

To All People Around the World,

Please send your prayers of love and gratitude to water at the nuclear plants in Fukushima, Japan!
By the massive earthquakes of Magnitude 9 and surreal massive tsunamis, more than 10,000 people are still missing…even now… It has been 16 days already since the disaster happened. What makes it worse is that water at the reactors of Fukushima Nuclear Plants started to leak, and it’s contaminating the ocean, air and water molecule of surrounding areas.

Human wisdom has not been able to do much to solve the problem, but we are only trying to cool down the anger of radioactive materials in the reactors by discharging water to them.

Is there really nothing else to do?

I think there is. During over twenty year research of hado measuring and water crystal photographic technology, I have been witnessing that water can turn positive when it receives pure vibration of human prayer no matter how far away it is.

Energy formula of Albert Einstein, E=MC2 really means that Energy = number of people and the square of people’s consciousness.

Now is the time to understand the true meaning. Let us all join the prayer ceremony as fellow citizens of the planet earth. I would like to ask all people, not just in Japan, but all around the world to please help us to find a way out the crisis of this planet!!
The prayer procedure is as follows.

Day and Time:
March 31st, 2011 (Thursday)
12:00 noon in each time zone

Please say the following phrase:
“The water of Fukushima Nuclear Plant,
we are sorry to make you suffer.
Please forgive us. We thank you, and we love you.”

Please say it aloud or in your mind. Repeat it three times as you put your hands together in a prayer position. Please offer your sincere prayer.

Thank you very much from my heart.

With love and gratitude,
Masaru Emoto
Messenger of Water

http://emotopeaceproject.blogspot.com/

Explorer
OBOD Druid

Re: Water Ceremony with Dr. Masaru Emoto

Postby Explorer » 30 Mar 2011, 13:03

Human wisdom has not been able to do much to solve the problem, but we are only trying to cool down the anger of radioactive materials in the reactors by discharging water to them.
Oooooh, you mean the fuel rods are just angry? Why didn't you say so at once, we could have send a bunch of hippies to hug them and make everything better again!! (Mmm, I wonder, do dowsing rods also pick up radioactivity? Or just energy unprovable by science?)
:yay:

Seriously.. I don't know whether to laugh or cry when I read stuff like this.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence

katie bridgewater

Postby katie bridgewater » 30 Mar 2011, 16:30

The most effective prayers we can send will be the ones accompanied by money, resources, aid workers and nuclear physicists who actually understand how radioactivity works...

cat
OBOD Bard

Postby cat » 30 Mar 2011, 23:09

Well said Katie.

Dr. Masaru Emoto book I saw in a glastonbry b and b pictures of water crystals exposed to diffrent words. Nice pics but I don't think he going to be standing near enough to make a diffrence.

yup scientets. very brave people. And donations to the people who have been displaced. will make a diffrence how ever small.

Cosmic Ash
OBOD Druid

Postby Cosmic Ash » 31 Mar 2011, 22:01

Maybe, Nico, it was just a bad translation. Japanese is quite different from English and the original may have made more sense...

This I found a bit strange though. :thinking:
Energy formula of Albert Einstein, E=MC2 really means that Energy = number of people and the square of people’s consciousness.

But, back to the point, there have been studies on the power of prayer, and sometimes it does seem to have an effect, but i deginitely agree that it should be backed up by actual physical effort.

skydove
OBOD Ovate

Postby skydove » 01 Apr 2011, 11:18

Perhaps the words are strange and the science not there, but surely any support whether money, knowledge, expertise or even prayer could be offered. I think that what he is expressing in his own way is the fear and terror over what has happened and the wish to help that many people need to express. Not everyone in the world is highly educated or has money to give away, at the simplest level each person can pray and feel they have contributed in some way.
I'm sure that the Dali Lama said that one of the most effective things we can do for the earth is pray for it, hold it in our minds and hearts and give it love and healing, maybe this man in his own way is asking the same of us, so as well as practical help if we can, why not send prayers or healing or love to Japan for the terrible things that have happened in that country?
Image 2010 SB Image2011 LI Image Image2011 SB
'much of what she heard from the trees was her own self echoed back'
http://www.suerodger.moonfruit.com/.
December 2013 Seminar - Mask Making with Plaster Bandages

katie bridgewater

Postby katie bridgewater » 01 Apr 2011, 12:03

Praying is a perfectly natural reaction to any disaster of any scale for most humans, and I would never suggest that someone who wanted to pray to any deity they believe in, shouldn't do so.

However, Emoto is suggesting that by thought alone, the radioactivity of the waters affected by the nuclear power station damage will somehow be reduced. He presents totally unfounded pseudo-science as fact. No-one has EVER been able to replicate the results he claims to have got and his work is utterly discredited by this. There is absolutely no independent evidence to substantiate anything he has presented. In fact, the main beneficiary of his loving intention directed at ice crystals is his own bank account...Films like 'What the bleep' undermine real knowledge and understanding and prey on the suggestible and gullible by presenting this kind of rubbish as Science.

It is IMO dangerous to encourage anything so insubstantial as Emoto's crack-pot ideas about loving water to make it all better, in the face of such a real and terrible nuclear disaster that will affect millions of people (both human and other-than-human) for hundreds of generations.

If someone wants to pray, then they should certainly do so, but they can be sure that doing it the way Emoto tells them to won't be any more effective than if they pray their own way. There is really no need to buy into such a load of BS to pray in the first place!

skydove
OBOD Ovate

Postby skydove » 01 Apr 2011, 13:32

HI Katie, I have never come across this person before, obviously you know of his work in much greater depth than I and fear that it may have a great impact on people in general, sorry I thought he just sounded a bit simple but well meaning - a bit like me really :D
Image 2010 SB Image2011 LI Image Image2011 SB
'much of what she heard from the trees was her own self echoed back'
http://www.suerodger.moonfruit.com/.
December 2013 Seminar - Mask Making with Plaster Bandages

merryb
OBOD Ovate

Postby merryb » 01 Apr 2011, 18:55

Hi
Ulysses, Cosmic Ash,Skydove,

I believe in the power of prayer and sending healing. The Dalai Lama asked that the heart Sutra be recited. He believes that this will help "the people who have lost their precious lives"and that it "may prevent further disasters in the future". He is wise man and while practicial help is needed the support of prayers and healing will send powerful vibrations across the world.

I was sent the same meditation and it made me think how much we need water and without water there would be a far worse nuclear crisis for the world to face. The water is being polluted that is used at the plant and in the water course and in the sea.
I am grateful for the water pouring on to the reactors. Which is what the simple meditation was about.

I am happy to follow the wisdom of the Dalai Lama and think this man has a point to make about the water being broken or maybe a better translation would be polluted. Without water there would be no life. Without water there would be a nuclear meltdown.

With blessing
Merryb

If believing in prayer, healing and meditation makes me a hippy - I am proud to be one -

Return to “Environmental Issues”