Am I a Druid?

A forum for the discussion of heuristic questions relating to Druidry using verifiable methods. Fo-fúair!
Life is short, the art long, opportunity fleeting, experiment treacherous, judgment difficult. — Hippocrates

Sturgeon's Law: Ninety percent of everything is crap.

This is a public forum, viewable by guests as well as members, and is cataloged by most search engines.
Forum rules
If you find a topic of interest and want to continue the discussion then start a new topic under The Hearthfire with a similar name and add a link back to the topic you want to continue.
Maskdt
OBOD Bard

Re: Am I a Druid?

Post by Maskdt » 17 Jan 2011, 05:43

To me, it's not enough to join a druidic organization or to read the books. You have to know that you are a druid and you have to practice it in some way. I can't define exactly what must be practised in order to be a druid; it's different for everyone. I haven't yet reached the Druid grade, but I've begun to discover just what being a druid/bard is to me and how I practice it. You will find your own path in time and, hopefully, you'll find the strength you need to walk it even though it can be difficult at times.

Return to “The Skeptical Druid”