Any books explaining enaid?

Subforum for Welsh language studies and posts.
Dai
OBOD Ovate

Any books explaining enaid?

Post by Dai » 09 Jun 2008, 17:04

Hi everyone

I came across an intriguing concept, enaid, while reading Druid Magic Handbook by Greer and would like to know more about it, more than the direct translation of 'enaid=spirit' : :grin: If you happen to know any books that discuss it in details, please give me the title in your reply.

Best wishes
Dai

Art
OBOD Druid

Re: Any books explaining enaid?

Post by Art » 09 Jun 2008, 18:21

Hmm...The direct translation of enaid would be soul. Ysbryd is a term for spirit, normally associated with an apparition or some such although it can refer to spirit as in Hysbryd 'n fywydol or spirit of life.

I did a quick search and did not find any books or other publications that related to "enaid" per se.

:shrug:

Dai
OBOD Ovate

Re: Any books explaining enaid?

Post by Dai » 10 Jun 2008, 07:43

Art wrote:Hmm...The direct translation of enaid would be soul. Ysbryd is a term for spirit, normally associated with an apparition or some such although it can refer to spirit as in Hysbryd 'n fywydol or spirit of life.

I did a quick search and did not find any books or other publications that related to "enaid" per se.

:shrug:
Thank you for the reply. Now I at least know the scarcity of materials on the topic. Enaid being the apparition of a soul makes sense. Maybe the Light Body is one form of enaid.. :thinking:

Return to “Welsh”