DruidCraft weekly study group Ace’s

Subforum for the study of Tarot
Forum rules
If you find a topic of interest and want to continue the discussion then start a new topic under The Hearthfire with a similar name and add a link back to the topic you want to continue.
To copy a link just copy the url on the top left of your browser and then put in your post, highlight it and press the url button.
coyoteblack

Post by coyoteblack » 09 Jun 2014, 01:58

Aces are generally considered the “ Gift of a suit “ and they relate to the suit as a whole , also potential , beginnings promise according to the book. I assume everyone has the deck or access to the picture also there is an application on the Android, and iPhone, IPad.

Ace of Wands
The card portrays a stag looking at birch wand coming from the sun across the chasm is the birch tree this came from.
The suit of wands is the element of fire. Fire deals with energy, inspiration, and a mental intuition as opposed to the emotional intuition of the cups. The element of fire is fast so grasp this moment and move with it while it is available. When I meditate on this card I feel joy, wonderment that feeling I can take on the world.

Ace of Cups
There is a cup being filled and overflowing, beneath the cup is 5 streams flowing from the cup, there is a salmon going upstream and birch leaves on the banks of the streams. This deck the card represents the Grail
The suit of Cups is the water suit dealing with emotions, subconscious, intuition, and matters of the heart. This being an Ace this card generally is the beginning or rebirth of a relationship or a new feeling towards something or someone. When I meditate on this card I get a feeling of calmness, and serenity, also a concept of living in the moment a nice inner peace.

Ace of Swords
There is a sword coming out of the lake with Birch trees in the foreground and the sword reminds us of the sword Excalibur, there is a Hawk flying in the sky.
Air about communication, logic, ideas and the sword can be about strife. This card is the “Ah Ha moment” a new idea a new communication usually verbal but also an idea that seems like it is coming from the great source of all things. When mediating on this card it really feels like a card of focus and being direct to the point.

Ace of Pentacles
There is a pentacle in the night sky, and a bear coming out of the cave and a Birch tree in the foreground.
The Pentacles are the earth suit and all earthly possessions, as well as health. Of all the suits this is the most physical things a person can see and touch. This can be the card of a new job, beginning of business or inheritance. Think of it as a physical gift. When meditating on this card I think of this as the cave I enter when journeying to the other side with the bear as the guardian I do not get an emotional connection like the other cards but I do get a feeling of “home”.

My conclusions of the first day of the study group. The meditating I did on the card was sort of letting go and feeling the card for a moment. Some time tonight or tomorrow I will try a longer proper meditating or skrying and post what I “get”. I hope this is ok for my first try I will improve as I go forward and get a little practice .

coyoteblack

Re: DruidCraft weekly study group Ace’s

Post by coyoteblack » 11 Jun 2014, 04:06

I think spirituality and subconscious, super conscience are part of Tarot and the Druidcraft deck is one of those decks that brings me to a good spiritual place.
Meditating on the Aces

Ace of wands
Anticipation right before something big happens. When this comes up in reading follow the voice in the back of your head that seems to come from a higher place. This will go away fast as it comes it might feel like taking a leap but take it.

Ace of Swords
Swords as Air deals with communication and logic but the sword suit has the most strife, and the ace of swords is a good reminder of why. Logic, and Communication without compassion and empathy of water can get the job done but also cause harm. If this comes up in a reading follow the “ ah ha “ moment but try and balance it with compassion , kindness, empathy but use the brain to make the final choice.

Ace of Cups
This card usually causes me issues the same reason the moon card gives me a problem I try and apply logic and such. This card deals with following your feelings but don’t let the emotions take control there is a balance between emotions and logic but follow your heart.

Ace of Pentacles
This card deals with the physical elements of life the end result it is the most slow moving of the cards but more like slow and study wins the race. A feeling of home but more like after a hike or being away for a while and not just see but feel home. If this card comes up you finished the race you will get the reward, money or health.

Return to “Tarot Study Group”