HOW TO CONTACT THE ORDER

Post news of coming events, links, live discussions... Please give dates and location in the subject line.
Forum rules
This forum is a place for announcing upcoming festivals, workshops, and events that may interest members of this message board. When making an announcement, please remember to include relevant dates, locations, and contact details.

New users are encouraged to introduce themselves in The Hearthfire before making any posts here. You may also want to check to see whether your post may, in fact, be better suited in another section of this board. For instance, links to other websites may attract more viewers in Links of Interest.

Please do not post questions in this forum. If you have a question about your OBOD coursework or Druidry in general, please post in your grade forum or in OBOD General Discussion.
Philip
OBOD Druid

HOW TO CONTACT THE ORDER

Post by Philip »

You can contact us by email, phone, fax or mail. Please be aware that email communication is now no longer completely reliable:
over the last year the quantity of spam on the internet has multiplied hugely resulting in severe problems for Internet Service Providers and individual email users. Email sometimes gets lost in spam filters – either the ISPs or the recipients. Our replies to you may likewise get lost in filters. In addition, ISPs now get attacked by hackers and whole systems can go down with batches of email getting lost as a result. There are even ‘black holes’ in cyber-space which email can disappear into.
WE ALWAYS REPLY TO EVERY EMAIL WE RECEIVE WITHIN A FEW DAYS. If you do not receive a reply, please email us again or use another channel of communication, such as regular mail.

Mailing Address:OBOD, PO Box 1333, Lewes, East Sussex BN7 1HB, England
Telephone/Fax From UK 01273 470888
From abroad: international access code (eg from USA 011) 44 1273 470888

E-mail the OBOD office: OBOD@druidry.org or office@obod.co.uk
Touchstone: touchstone@druidry.org or touchstone@obod.co.uk
Message Board questions: administrators@druidry.org

Blessings!
:-D
forrester

Re: HOW TO CONTACT THE ORDER

Post by forrester »

I have been wanting to find a way to communicate my pleasure and gratitude to all of you who took time and love to make the recorded version of the Bardic Grade Gwersi...
When I began on this journey at Beltane last year I had no idea where it would lead me..but amazing things have happened and are still happening as I reach Gwers 36 and begin the awareness of FIRE..
To start with I felt I had to 'keep up' when the packets kept arriving! And each time there would be something in the teaching that would reassure me that where I was at was just fine..My personal tutor has also reassured me..
All your voices have become my friends..you have all become my friends..
I have yet to meet any Druids..I live in South London and daytime things seem few and far between!..(I am an 'older' woman (crone) on my own so travelling at night is a questionable thing)..but I guess for the time being I am a Hedge Druid and hopefully this will change.
With Love and Blessings
forrester :cloud9: