Isaac Bonewits

This subforum is reserved for posts honoring the memory of a person who has crossed over.
Forum rules
If you find a topic of interest and want to continue the discussion then start a new topic under The Hearthfire with a similar name and add a link back to the topic you want to continue.
To copy a link just copy the url on the top left of your browser and then put in your post, highlight it and press the url button.
Blaiddwen
Location: I am in the varied shapes of the landscape, I am in the scents of the season's changing

Re: Isaac Bonewits

Post by Blaiddwen » 26 Aug 2010, 15:51

Thank you Ladydragonstar,
Medical bills can really be cumbersome. Under federal law, any hospital that recieves federal funding (they all do) must give a certain amount of free care to those who cannot afford it. Most hospitals do not want us to know this, but it has been law for many years. Given Pheadra's financial situation, she might well qualify for the hospital's charitable fund, I would encourage her to inquire about it. While it may not cover doctor's bills, or other provider's bills, it may make alot of difference in how much she is left to deal with. Also, given the recent "Healthcare reforms", there may be other avenues that can offer her some relief.
My heart goes out to Isaac's family.

Blaiddwen
If one life is lost in combat of war, then all lives are lost to indifference.

Return to “In Memoriam”