Nigel

This subforum is reserved for posts honoring the memory of pets or other animal friends who now wait for us at the Rainbow Bridge.
Forum rules
If you find a topic of interest and want to continue the discussion then start a new topic under The Hearthfire with a similar name and add a link back to the topic you want to continue.
To copy a link just copy the url on the top left of your browser and then put in your post, highlight it and press the url button.
Lucinda

Nigel

Postby Lucinda » 30 Jan 2010, 01:10

Nigel: that was the name given to him in rescue. He'd never had a name before; he was just a breeding guinea. I couldn't change his name. It was all he'd known.

He was a stunning blond Peru, with tumbling locks and ruby eyes like traffic lights. He wasn't only beautiful; he was the most sweet-natured and gentle guinea.

Nigel became ill in December. He had a massive stone in the ureter. The stone was removed in theatre - a guinea's ureter is about a mm in diameter. I thought Nigel was going to be OK. Two days later he left me, cuddled beside me in bed.

Nigel, you're reunited with your friends Riffy and Rocky, and also Dr A and Scarby who you never met - on this earth.

I love you and miss you, my darling brave boy, taken from me on December 16th 2009.

xxxxx
I am that merry wanderer of the night

Tyriell_Whisperwind
OBOD Bard

Re: Nigel

Postby Tyriell_Whisperwind » 30 Jan 2010, 05:03

:candle:
May Mother Nature Smile Upon You...
/|\ Tyriell Whisperwind /|\
:acornantlers: :wolf: :paw:

Aurora
OBOD Bard