Interpretation

A place for exploration and discussion of all forms of divination, such as Ogham, Tarot, Runes and dowsing.
Forum rules
If you find a topic of interest and want to continue the discussion then start a new topic under The Hearthfire with a similar name and add a link back to the topic you want to continue.
To copy a link just copy the url on the top left of your browser and then put in your post, highlight it and press the url button.
Derry Venefica

Interpretation

Post by Derry Venefica » 17 May 2012, 23:02

Greetings, everyone!

I'm new to this place, so I think this is a major event, my first post. :grin:

I have been told by a fellow soul (when I was confiding about my dreams and the prophetic side of them) that I posses some sort of clairvoyance gift. After that conversation, the idea hasn't been able to leave my head.

I had a couple of dreams again last night. One of them I did not understand at all. The second one was about love and closing cycles.

I am very interested in finding a way to study or learn about the interpretation of dreams, or to find out what I can do with my gift, in case I possess such gift.

I will appreciate any help any of you can give me.

Thank you!
"Now I'm not a saint but I'm not a sinner"
··¤(`×[¤¥øûr§ þ§ÿçµøtîçållÿ,

Kishi
OBOD Bard

Re: Interpretation

Post by Kishi » 21 May 2012, 14:21

Hi, If you are seeing future events in your dreams then the gift may be termed 'precognition' rather than 'clairvoyance', which describes events contemporary to the clairvoyant. This is a good place to begin reviewing the research http://noetic.org/search/?q=dreams.
'Would to God that all the Lord's people were prophets' Numbers 11:29

Derry Venefica

Re: Interpretation

Post by Derry Venefica » 28 May 2012, 23:35

Hello, and thank you for the help! I appreciate it. ;)
"Now I'm not a saint but I'm not a sinner"
··¤(`×[¤¥øûr§ þ§ÿçµøtîçållÿ,

Return to “Arts of the Seer”