Now Published!!!

FAQs, Guidelines and other general disucssions concerning writing-open to all board membership.
Crimson Stormfire

Now Published!!!

Post by Crimson Stormfire »

I have taken The plunge! :yay: My first book is available on all amazon sites for download, it is a collection of all my poetry and prose,thoughts, and meditations and prayers wrapped into a nice neat one stop package... the title is "Of Shade and Shadow" so excited to share this news and I have begun formulating the follow-up to it and thinking about branching into either short stories or full length novel writing .....we shall see but for now My first book is available for sale! if this is the wrong forum please mods move it to the correct place, thanks :grin:
Wolf Dreamer
OBOD Druid

Re: Now Published!!!

Post by Wolf Dreamer »

Congratulations! I hope you sell a ton of copies! It's a big step and I wish you every success!

Wolf Dreamer
"Follow your bliss. If you do follow your bliss you
put yourself on a kind of track that has been there all the while
waiting for you, and the life you ought to be living is the one you are living.
If you follow your bliss, doors will open that wouldn't have opened for anyone else."

- Joseph Campbell

Crimson Stormfire

thanks!!
Wolf Dreamer
OBOD Druid

Post by Wolf Dreamer »

Crimson Stormfire,

I'm getting ready to sell my novel on Amazon in a few months and I wondered how you are doing with your book. Is it easy to do? Are you selling any copies? Are you doing anything to market it?

Thanks,

Wolf Dreamer
"Follow your bliss. If you do follow your bliss you
put yourself on a kind of track that has been there all the while
waiting for you, and the life you ought to be living is the one you are living.
If you follow your bliss, doors will open that wouldn't have opened for anyone else."

- Joseph Campbell

Fire oak
OBOD Druid

Post by Fire oak »

I had my first book published this year and even though it's with a publisher to be honest I've had to do most of the marketing myself. I'm not sure what marketing you can do with an ebook but goodreads might be worth your looking at.
Fire Oak

ImageImageImage
Crimson Stormfire

i havent done any marketing or anything like that...easy to set up kindle direct publishing and edit and submit etc very easy...just havent had a lot of time to do much as my unemployement ran out and i got a new job i have been really hectic trying to learn all the things....