Anyone Around?

FAQs, Guidelines and other general disucssions concerning writing-open to all board membership.
AppalachianDruid
OBOD Druid

Anyone Around?

Post by AppalachianDruid »

The AppalachianDruid approaches the forum with a moment's hesitation but pushes the large wooden doors open. The intricately carved doors of knotwork give a continuous deep groan until they stop, not quite fully open. He steps inside and peers around at the dust and web covered threads. Where were all the other writers?

Hey Everyone!

Just wanted to say hello and see who's hiding. :hiya:

Ryan
Oakapple
OBOD Druid

Re: Anyone Around?

Post by Oakapple »

Hi Ryan, I'm not a writer, but saw this post anyway. It says at the top that it is a READ ONLY archive of old topics - so I am confused as to how we are both able to post here!

Nothing's forgotten......nothing is ever forgotten
AppalachianDruid
OBOD Druid

Post by AppalachianDruid »

Oakapple wrote: 12 May 2018, 19:02 Hi Ryan, I'm not a writer, but saw this post anyway. It says at the top that it is a READ ONLY archive of old topics - so I am confused as to how we are both able to post here!
Hi Oakapple! Writer or not, it's always nice to meet another smiling face. You pose an excellent question! I was under the impression the Writer's Grove was a permission restricted forum that existed within the Library that still allowed posting once you got permission.

I know I requested access but that doesn't explain why you're able to post, if you didn't request access. Perhaps this section of the Writer's Grove is still open to the public? A growing acorn will always find its way, I suppose.

Ryan
WolfKnell
OBOD Bard

Post by WolfKnell »

I didn’t request access either but I’m here :yay:

I write urban fantasy. Not published yet.
:o Hello there! It’s good to meet you.