Divination Reading Exchange Group

A place for exploration and discussion of all forms of divination, such as Ogham, Tarot, Runes and dowsing.
Forum rules
If you find a topic of interest and want to continue the discussion then start a new topic under The Hearthfire with a similar name and add a link back to the topic you want to continue.
To copy a link just copy the url on the top left of your browser and then put in your post, highlight it and press the url button.
vanillabrite
OBOD Bard

Divination Reading Exchange Group

Post by vanillabrite » 02 Jul 2013, 18:24

Hey all! Would anyone like to be involved in an online divination exchange group I am trying to launch? No costs or professional experience required. It is intended to be a friendly online forum where people exchange readings with one another for practice each week. Any medium (ha!) - tarot, ogham, runes, tea leaves, ... etc. Great way to practice your reading skills!

How it works is each week I'll email to ask whether you want in on that week's reading exchange, and as the mod I'll assign each person someone else to read for (I'll try to keep track so you get to read for lots of people, and get readings from many). Some time during that week, you post your reading for someone, and someone will post a reading for you. It doesn't have to be big and elaborate; if all you have time for is to do a short reading for someone then that's all you need do. If you want to do a big, intense reading, by all means you can. And if you know you'll be busy in the future, you can opt out for a week (or a few!), and then opt back in when you have time again.

Everyone of all skill levels, religions, spiritual feelings, etc is welcome. It's a great practice tool for building your skill and confidence, and it's nice to see what other people read for you. If you are interested, please let me know and I'll add you to the email list (It's a Google group). It's a forum, so you can use a screen name and remain anonymous if you like or some people post with a name. If you have any general questions before you commit to the group, feel free to ask. I'm more than happy to answer, here or via PM.

Cheers! :yay:

vanillabrite
OBOD Bard

Re: Divination Reading Exchange Group

Post by vanillabrite » 31 Jul 2013, 18:40

If you want to join without contacting me as a middle-person, you can follow this link:

https://groups.google.com/d/forum/divination-exchange

(It will be much easier to do it that way if you have a gmail account; otherwise you can email the group and be added that way, I think...)

Blessings!

Return to “Arts of the Seer”